Before the start of rendering the services the Parties:
- record the Project goal and end date,
- divide the Project into sub-projects (no longer than 4 weeks each) which allow achieving the Project goals within the preset period.
During the service rendering under all Price Plans*, on a weekly basis the Bank receives a work plan for the following week and a report on actually spent hours during the previous week broken down by kinds of works. The Bank can perform weekly control of the Project progress and set priorities.
1. Price Plan "Standard Hour"**
The cost of CFT services consists of the number of standard hours actually spent by each Project member on the part of CFT multiplied by the cost of a standard hour which equals 0.139 K c.u.***. Payment is effected monthly upon service rendering.
2. Price Plan "Service Package"**
Services are sold in "Service Packs" 100 standard hours each. The cost of a "Service Pack" is 11.9 K c.u.***.
At simultaneous payment of 10 and more "Service Packs" the discount is 10 %.
3. Price Plan "Project"**
Fixed agreed cost of CFT services for the project with User Requirement Specification (URS) fixed in writing.
The cost of CFT services consists of the amount of planned standard hours multiplied by the cost of a standard hour which equals 0.119 K c.u.*** for each Project member on the part of CFT.
30 % prepayment.
Payment at the end of the Project - 70 %.
If in the course of the Project the customer introduces changes to the URS, CFT is entitled to apply a new procedure for service rendering within which the customer:
- immediately pays 100 % of the cost of actually performed work based on the cost of a standard hour which equals 0.119 K c.u.***,
- from this moment the cost of a standard hour equals 0.149 K c.u.*** and is paid monthly upon service rendering.
The Price Plan is applied for works on integration of systems of third party developers with CFT Systems.
The cost of CFT consists of the number of standard hours actually spent by each Project member on the part of CFT multiplied by the cost of a standard hour which equals 0.149 K c.u.***. Payment is effected monthly upon service rendering.
5. Price Plan "Training Project"
Fixed agreed cost of CFT services for the project – see
6. Price Plan "Emergency Call"*
It is applied for the cases of service rendering upon Bank (Customer) request in emergency situations which are not regulated by current agreements or if there are no such agreements.
The cost of CFT consists of the number of standard hours actually spent by each Project member on the part of CFT multiplied by the cost of a standard hour which equals 0.990 K c.u.***.
Services are sold in "Emergency Call Packs" 10 standard hours each.
* The cost of services increases by the amount of actually paid transport and business travel costs.
** Standard hours spent on creation/modification of Local Objects (i.e. accounting of specific requirements of the Bank not included in the Principal System Issue) are calculated with the ratio 2. If upon a Bank request in respect of its individual requirements CFT has modified a Basic Application from the Application Catalog and issued its new version for distribution via the Application Catalog, the cost of monthly Periodical License for this Bank increases by 2.5% from the cost of the modification performed.
From February 1, 2015 1 c.u. will be equal to RUB 49,9. All specified prices are exclusive of VAT. The assignment of rights for the use of software programs is VAT exempt in accordance with sub-clause 26 clause 2 article 149 of the Russian Tax Code. The prices do not include the license cost for the use of third party software (e.g. Oracle DBMS). The specified cost is exclusive of VAT. VAT is accrued in accordance with the current legislation.
Brief Description of the Integration Project
- The System is launched by a joint Project Team that consists of specialists of the Bank and CFT, who can work both on-site and remotely.
- The Project consists of a set of sub-projects – "one Project for one Product".
- Each sub-project is aimed at a certain business result for the Bank and has a fixed LAUNCH DATE and PRODUCT PARAMETERS.
- Project Management:
4.1 Project Director is the head of the Project on the part of CFT who is responsible for TIMELY launch of all Products necessary for the Bank.
4.2 Sub-project Co-director is the head of a sub-project on the launch of a certain Financial Product on the part of the Bank who is responsible for determination of the PARAMETERS and the DATE of installation of the respective Financial Product. As a rule, it is a head of the Bank business department with business plans concerning the scopes of attraction, placement, number of customers, margin etc.
4.3 Sub-project Coordinator is the head of a sub-project on the launch of a certain Financial Product on the part of CFT who is responsible for timely launch of the respective Financial Product and who coordinates the work of the specialists of CFT Project Team on the installation of the Financial Product.
- The launch of a Financial Product includes:
5.1 a sequence of stages (survey, acceptance tests, transfer and control support, end of month),
5.2 works on the setup, conversion, integration and customization of the Product in accordance with the specific requirements of the Bank.
- Weekly control of the Project progress.
During the implementation of each sub-project, on a weekly basis, the Project Director on the part of CFT and Sub-project Co-director on the part of the Bank sum up the results of the previous week and coordinate and record the work plan (in accordance with the Product launch priorities) for the coming week.
System Launch Services
- Installation of OS, DBMS, Platform
- Estimation of the quality of initial data
- Launch of Products/Applications
- Integration of Applications
- Modification of Products/Applications
- Test days
- Load testing
- Control support
- Consultation of generation of statutory reporting
- Consultation on the end of month
- Select a Financial Product (from the Product Catalog) which you would like to offer to your customers.
Each Product in the Catalog has:
- set of parameters configurable by the Bank (e.g., % rate, effective period, minimum balance, etc.),
On the basis of each CFT Product Banks can configure an unlimited number of own Financial Products with various parameter values.
- Product setup example with given parameters,
- Set of Applications necessary for the Product launch.
Sign in in the
Bank Cabinet and you will see which Applications (within the selected Product) are licensed, and which require licensing (and their total cost). If any Applications required for the Product launch are not licensed by the Bank, the Bank can start using them in the Test Mode (FREE OF CHARGE during the first month).
- Configure the Product in accordance with your parameters.
Transfer to new CFT-Bank versions as they are released
In accordance with
CFT-Bank update schedule, CFT releases new System versions which include a large scope of follow-ups:
- New Applications created in accordance with Bank business priorities,
- Modified versions of existing Applications with a more developed functionality and corrected errors.
Use of outdated CFT-Bank versions:
- deprives the Bank of all new System opportunities and therefore slows down the launch of new Financial Products,
- increases the Bank costs for correction of errors (already corrected by CFT) and for creation and maintenance of own Products/Applications which are already implemented by CFT as a System standard, therefore the Bank loses the main advantage of the production System, i.e. the opportunity to share the investments in its creation and maintenance with other customers of the vendor.
Basic requirements to bank specialists
To get access to registration of applications on
CFT banking solution Maintenance Service website, bank specialists who work with CFT Platform and Applications must take
compulsory courses at CFT Training Center, as well as additional courses.
From February 1, 2015 1 c.u. will be equal to RUB 49,9.